Carts &Wheels – Chapter 8/MCQ/CBSE Class 4 Mathematics
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Carts & Wheels – Chapter 8/MCQ is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics. This worksheet is designed for CBSE Class 4 students.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Carts & Wheels – Chapter 8/ MCQ
Extra Questions for Practice/Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- Which of the following can we use to trace a circle?
- Radius is ———- the diameter of the circle.
C. One third
- If the diameter of a circle is 20 cm, its radius will be —————
A. 40 cm
B. 10 cm
C. 5 cm
- If the radius of a circle is 2.5 cm, its diameter is ———–
A. 5 cm
B. 4 cm
C. 7.5 cm
- A circle has ——– sides.
- The line segment that connects the centre to a point on the circle is called ———-
- Which of the following is a simple closed curve but not a polygon?
- The distance around a circle is its ———–
- A diameter of a circle divides it into ——— equal parts.
- Half of a circle is known as ———-
C. Concentric circle
- The centre of a circle is always in its ………..
C. None of these
- Two —— of a circle will necessarily intersect.
C. All of the above.
- 10 cm
- 5 cm