CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Building With Bricks.
CBSE Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks is about the extra questions for practice. Here you can find out practice problems /Model questions for Class 4 students.
CBSE Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks – Chapter 1 /Worksheets with answers.
Extra Questions for practice/Expected Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- One hundred thousand = ————-
A. One crore
B. One lakh
C. One thousand
- How many zeroes are there in one lakh?
- What is the shape of a brick?
- A brick has ———- edges
- Write the numeral 6 lakh 8 hundreds 5 ones?
Answer the following:
- The price of one thousand new bricks from Brickabad is RS 2000. Find the cost of 3000 such bricks?
- The price of one thousand old bricks is Rs 1200. Find the cost of 500 old bricks?
- If the cost of 50 kg rice is Rs 1600. Find the cost of 1 kg of rice?
- If the cost of one hundred packets of cement is Rs 42000. Find the cost of 500 such packets?
- Write the number of faces, edges and vertices of a brick?
- One lakh
- 5 zeroes
- Cost of 1000 bricks = 2000
Cost of 3000 bricks = 2000 x 3 = 6000 rupees
- Cost of 1000 old bricks = 1200
Cost of 500 old bricks = 1200/2 = 600
- Cost of 50 kg rice = 1600 rupees
Cost of 1 kg of rice = 1600/50 = 32 rupees
- Cost of 100 packets of cement = 42000 rupees
Cost of 500 such packets = 42000 x 5 = 210000 rupees.
- Number of faces = 6
Number of edges = 12
Number of vertices = 8