GK Math for Class 9/ Maths GK/ Math Quiz
GK Math for Class 9/ Maths GK is about some general knowledge questions for Class 9 students. Here you can find out GK Maths questions for quiz competitions.
GK Math for Class 9/ Maths GK /Math Quiz
Answer the following:
- In between any two numbers there are ————– rational numbers.
- Who was the first to compute digits in the decimal expansion of pi?
- All the rational and irrational numbers make up the collection of ———- numbers.
- The constant polynomial 0 is called ————-
- The highest power of the variable in a polynomial is called ———– of the polynomial.
- The degree of a non-zero constant polynomial is ———–
- A polynomial of degree two is called ———– polynomial.
- A polynomial of degree three is called ———- polynomial.
- A polynomial of three terms is called a ————-
- The coordinates of the origin are ———-
- The coordinate axes divide the plane into four parts called ———–
- The point of intersection of the axes is called the —————
- A linear equation in two variables has ———- solutions.
- If three or more points lie on the same line, they are called ——— points.
- Two angles whose sum is 90 degree are called ——— angles.
- Two angles whose sum is 180 degree are called —— angles
- A straight angle is equal to ———–
- The sum of the three angles of a triangle is ———— degree
- Each angle of an equilateral triangle is ———-
- Two figures are ———- if they are of the same shape and of the same size.
- Zero polynomial
- Quadratic polynomial
- Cubic polynomial
- (0, 0)
- Infinitely many
- Collinear points
- Complementary angles
- Supplementary angles
- 180 degree
- 60 degree