Triangles – Class 9/Maths.
Chapter 7 of CBSE/NCERT Class 9 Maths is about Triangles. Here you can find practice problems for this chapter.
CBSE CLACSS 9 MATHEMATICS
Triangles – Chapter 7 / Sample Papers.
Fill in the blanks:
- Two figures are ———–, if they are of the same shape and of the same size.
- Angles opposite to equal sides of a triangle are ——–
- Sides opposite to equal angles of a triangle are ————-
- Each angle of an equilateral triangle is of ———- degree.
- In a triangle, angle opposite to the longer side is ————
- In a triangle, side opposite to the larger angle is —————
- Sum of any two sides of a triangle is ———- than the third side.
- In a right angled triangle, the longest side is known as —————
- In an isosceles triangle if one angle is 75 degree, then the other two angles are —– and —degrees.
- Two angles of a triangle are 55 degree and 45 degree respectively, the third angle is —–
- 75, 30
- 80 degree