GK Math for Class 7/ GK Maths
GK Maths Questions for Class 7/ Maths GK is about some model GK Questions for Class 7 students. Here you can find out GK Maths Questions for quiz competitions.
GK Maths Questions for Class 7/Maths GK/GK Quiz
Answer the following:
- The product of two negative integers is a ——— integer.
- Which is the additive identity for integers?
- Which is the multiplicative identity for integers?
- Any integer divided by ——— gives the same integer.
- The non-zero numbers whose product with each other is 1, are called the ——– of each other.
- 0.53 x 100 = ————–
- The difference between the highest and the lowest observation gives ————–
- The observation that occurs most often is called ————-
- Write in the form of an equation: “If you subtract 5 from 3 times a number x, you get 10”
- The solution of the equation 3y = 21 is ————
- When the sum of the measures of two angles is 90 degree, the angles are called ———
- When the sum of the measures of two angles is 180 degree, the angles are called ———
- A ———— connects a vertex of a triangle to the mid-point of the opposite side.
- The total measure of the three angles of a triangle is ————–
- Name the triangle in which all the three sides are of equal lengths?
- Percentages are numerators of fractions with denominator ————
- Find 20% of 200?
- Area of a parallelogram = ————–
- The distance around a circular region is known as its ————-
- The value of pi is ————–
- 3x – 5 = 10
- Complementary angles
- Supplementary angles
- 180 degree
- Equilateral triangle
- Base x Height
- 3.14 or 22/7