GK Maths Questions for Class 5/GK Maths
GK Maths Questions for Class 5 / GK Maths is about some general knowledge questions in Mathematics for Class 5 students. Here you can learn about Maths GK Questions for quiz competitions and you can improve your GK.
GK Maths Questions for Class 5/ GK Maths/Maths Quiz
Answer the following:
- Hundred thousand is same as ————–
- One hundred lakh is called a ————
- How many zeroes are there in one crore?
- One third of 600 kg is ————–
- Name of a polygon with six equal sides——
- The angle measure you can see in the English alphabet L is —————-
- Write what kind of angle is made by the hands at 7.25 pm?
- 2 times of a right angle is ———–
- Find the area of a rectangle whose length is 9 cm and breadth is 4 cm?
- Two fifth of 100 is ———
- How many 50 paise will make one rupee?
- 20 paise is ——— part of one rupee.
- Write an English word reads the same on half a turn?
- The highest factor of 54 is ————-
- One-tenth of a centimetre is called ————-
- The fencing of a square garden is 20m in length. How long is one side of the garden?
- Find the product 324 x 1000
- The space occupied by an object is known as ————–
- 9kg = ——— g
- Which is a factor of all numbers?
- Regular Hexagon
- Right angle
- Acute angle
- Straight angle
- 36 square cm
- One millimetre