CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Sample Paper/Term II
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Sample Paper is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Sample Paper/Term 2
Model Question Paper for Yearly Examination
Max: 40 Marks
Choose the correct answer (1 Mark):
- When a number is multiplied by 1, its product is ———–
C. the number itself
- 5 kg = ——— g
- Quarter of a litre = ———–
A. 250 ml
B. 500 ml
C. 750 ml
- 95, 85, 75, ——
- 34 x 1000 = ————
Answer the following (2 Marks):
- Find the perimeter of a triangle of sides 10cm, 12cm and 14 cm?
- Manu earns 350 rupees in a day. How much he will earn in one week?
- A bottle contains 1 litre of milk. If Soma used 750ml of milk, how much will be left there in the bottle?
- Out of 30 mangoes in a box, one third of the mangoes are rotten mangoes. How many mangoes are rotten?
a) ¾ of 2 rupee
b) ½ of 1 dozen
- Find the perimeter of a square whose one side is 25 cm?
- A square carom board has a perimeter of 320cm. Find the length of each side?
- The cost of 6 chocolates is 210 rupees. Find the cost of 1 chocolate?
- Express the following with help of a diagram
- Kiran had 100 rupees in his hand. He purchased a notebook for Rs 24.50 and a pencil for 5 rupees. Find the amount left with him?
Answer the following (3 Marks)
- A rectangular garden has 100m long and 75m wide. Find it’s
- Fill in the blanks:
a) 2546, 2556, 2566, ——–
b) ——-, 34876, 34776, 34676
c) 35765, 34765, 33765, ——, 31765
- A shop keeper sold the following number of bulbs in the 5 days. Draw a pictograph using a suitable symbol
- Arjun bought 2kg oranges, 3 kg apples and 1kg grapes. Find the total amount he has to pay to the shopkeeper by preparing a bill.
(1 kg Orange = Rs 65, 1 kg Apple = Rs 87, 1 kg Grapes = Rs 74)
- Write 3 things which weigh more than 1 kg?