Model Questions for Half Yearly Examination/ Class 6 Maths.
CBSE Class 6 Mathematics MCQ is about some model questions you can expect for half yearly examination. Here you can find out MCQ from the chapters Knowing our numbers, Playing with numbers, Basic geometrical ideas and Understanding elementary shapes.
CBSE CLASS 6 MATHEMATICS
HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION MODEL QUESTIONS/MCQ.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- The smallest 8 digit number is called ————
A. One thousand
B. One lakh
C. One crore
- Insert commas suitably according to Indian System of numeration: 87595762.
A. 8, 75, 95, 762
B. 87, 59, 57, 62
C. 875, 957, 62
- Write the number name according to International System of Numeration: 7, 452, 283.
A. Seven Crore four hundred fifty two lakh two hundred eighty three.
B. Seven million four hundred fifty two thousand two hundred eighty three.
C. Seventy four lakh fifty two thousand two hundred eighty three.
- 1 Million = ———- lakh.
- The Roman numeral for 1000 is ————
- The Hindu Arabic numeral for LXV is —————
- Numbers having more than two factors are called ————–
A. Prime numbers
B. Composite numbers
C. Coprime numbers
- Which of the following is not a factor of 35?
- Which of the following numbers are prime numbers?
- The smallest composite number is ———–
- LCM of 2 and 6 is ————
- HCF of 12 and 18 is ———–
- A simple closed curve made up of line segments is called ———–
- A six sided polygon is a ————–
- A line has ———— end points.
C. No end points
- The line segment joining non adjacent vertices is known as —————-
- A region in the interior of a circle enclosed by an arc on one side ans a pair of radii on the other two sides is called a ———-
- A radius of a circle is ————— of its diameter.
- The angle for one revolution is a ———- angle.
A. Reflex angle
B. Complete angle
C. Right angle
- A triangle having two equal sides is called an ————- triangle.
A. Scalene Triangle
B. Isosceles Triangle
C. Equilateral Triangle
- The measure of a straight angle is ———- degree.
- What shape is your instrument box?
- A cuboid has ————- edges.
- The number of right angles turned through by the hour hand of a clock when it goes from 12 to 6 is —————
- Which direction will you face if you start facing north and make one full revolution?
- One crore
- 8, 75, 95, 762
- Seven million four hundred fifty two thousand two hundred eighty three.
- Composite numbers
- No end points
- Complete angle
- Isosceles Triangle