Lines and Angles/ MCQ/CBSE Class 9 Mathematics.
Lines and Angles – Chapter 6/MCQ/CBSE Class 9 Mathematics is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 9 Mathematics.
Lines and Angles – Chapter 6/MCQ/CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
Extra Questions for Practice/ MCQ Worksheet
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- Triangle PQR is right angled at Q and PQ = QR. Find the angle measure of angle P?
Answer: 45 degree
- In a triangle ABC, if the sum of two angles is 125 degree, find the measure of third angle?
Answer: 55 degree
- In a triangle if one angle is equal to the sum of the other two angles, then the triangle is ———
A. Acute angled
B. Obtuse angled
C. Right angled
Answer: Right angled
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the sum of the interior angles on the same side of transversal are ———-
- An angle which is greater than 180 degree but less than 360 degree is called a ——– angle.
A. Straight angle
B. Reflex angle
C. Right angle
Answer: Reflex angle
- Two angles whose measures are a and b are such that 3a – b = 60 degree. Find the value of a, if they form a linear pair?
A. 40 degree
B. 60 degree
C. 80 degree
Answer: 60 degree
- Two angles form a linear pair. If one angle is 45 degree, find the angle measure of other angle?
A. 135 degree
B. 115 degree
C. 45 degree
Answer: 135 degree
- If one angle measure is x, then the complement of x is ———-
A. 90 – x
B. 90 + x
C. 180 – x
Answer: 90 – x
- The supplement of a right angle is ————-
A. Acute angle
B. Obtuse angle
C. Right angle
Answer: Right angle
- The supplement of an acute angle is always an ———- angle.
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the two interior angles on the same side of transversal are in the ratio 1:2, then the measure of greater angle is ———–
Answer: 120 degree
- The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 2: 3: 4. Then the triangle is a ————- angled triangle.
- The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 2: 3: 4. Then the greatest angle of the triangle is —–
Answer: 80 degree
- Two parallel lines intersect at ——— points
C. Never intersects
Answer: Never intersects
- Exterior angle of a triangle is equal to the sum of its ——– interior opposite angles.