GK Maths for Class 6/GK Maths
GK Mathematics for Class 6/GK Maths is about some general knowledge questions for Class 6 students. Here you can find out GK Maths questions for quiz competitions.
GK Mathematics for Class 6/ GK Maths/ Maths Quiz
Answer the following:
- The smallest 8 digit number is called ———–
- How many lakhs make a million?
- 1 billion = ——– million
- The Roman numeral M stands for ———-
- The natural numbers along with zero form the collection of ——- numbers.
- Which is the smallest whole number?
- ———- is a factor of every number.
- The smallest prime number is ———
- Two numbers having only 1 as a common factor are called ——- numbers.
- A region in the interior of a circle enclosed by an arc on one side and a pair of radii on the other two sides is called a ———–
- The angle for one revolution is a ——– angle.
- The angle measure of a straight angle is ————
- A triangle having three equal sides is called an ——————
- Name the polygon with 8 sides.
- What shape is a road-roller?
- Two intersecting lines are ——– if the angle between them is 90 degree.
- Write the integer which is 3 more than -3.
- Fraction with same denominators are called ————
- Representation of data through pictures of objects is called ————–
- Length of the boundary is known as ————
- One crore
- Whole numbers
- Co-prime numbers
- Complete angle
- 180 degree
- Equilateral triangle
- like fractions