SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics/ Parallel lines
SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics / Parallel lines – Chapter 2 is designed for Class 7 Mathematics students. Here you can find out practice problems from the chapter parallel lines. This chapter is about parallel lines and transversal.
SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics/ Parallel Lines – Chapter 2
Extra Questions for Practice/ Model Questions
Fill in the blanks:
- Lines which are at the same distance everywhere, and do not meet anywhere, are called ———–
- A quadrilateral with opposite sides parallel is called a ——–
- Parallel lines make ——– angles with any other line.
- All angles in a rectangle are ———- angles
- The sum of the angles of any triangle is ——- degree
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, each pair of corresponding angles are —— in measure.
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, each pair of alternate interior angles are ——
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then each pair of interior angles on the same side of the transversal are ——————-
- A ———– is a line that intersects two or more lines at distinct points.
- The sum of any two adjacent angles of a parallelogram is equal to ——
- The sum of the angles of any parallelogram is ——–
- Two lines intersect if they have a point in common. This common point is their ————-
- A road crossing two or more roads or a railway line crossing several other lines are examples of ————–
- In a triangle, measures of two angles are given by 60, 40 degrees. The measure of third angle is ———
- When two lines intersect we have two pairs of opposite angles. They are called ———-
- Right angles
- Point of intersection
- Vertically opposite angles.