Introduction: We are often required to compare two quantities in our daily life. They may be heights, weights, salaries, marks etc. To compare two quantities, the units must be the same. Two ratios can...
Subscribe on Youtube
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Exercise 1.4
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Exercise 1.4
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/Integers – Chapter 1
- CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Knowing Our Numbers – Chapter 1/Extra Questions.
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 5 Maths/The Fish Tale