*A number that can be expressed in the form p/q, where p and q are integers and q is not equal to zero, is called a rational number. * All integers and fractions are...
Subscribe on Youtube
- NCERT Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Chapter 1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Chapter 1/ Exercise 1.2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics/ Sets – Chapter 1
- GK Math Questions for Class 3/ 25 GK Math Questions/Important Topics to Study/ Mathematics Worksheet/ Class 3