Introduction: For comparing quantities of the same type, we commonly use the method of taking difference between the quantities. In many situations, a more meaningful comparison between quantities is made by using division, i.e....
Subscribe on Youtube
- NCERT Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Chapter 1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Chapter 1/ Exercise 1.2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics/ Sets – Chapter 1
- GK Math Questions for Class 3/ 25 GK Math Questions/Important Topics to Study/ Mathematics Worksheet/ Class 3