GK for Class 9 Mathematics/ GK Maths
General Knowledge Questions for Class 9 Mathematics/ GK Maths is about GK questions for Class 9 Mathematics. Here you can find out practice GK questions for quiz competitions.
General Knowledge Questions for Class 9 Mathematics/ GK Maths/Class 9 Maths
Fill in the blanks:
- The sum of the angles of a quadrilateral is ————— degree
- A ———– of a triangle divides it into two triangles of equal areas.
- Area of a ——– is the product of its base and the corresponding altitude.
- The longest chord of a circle is a ———- of the circle.
- ———– of a circle is the region between an arc and chord of the circle.
- The sum of either pair of opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is ———– degree
- Angle in a semicircle is a ———– angle.
- Lateral surface area of a cuboid of length l, breadth b and height h is equal to ————
- For 140 – 150, the class mark is ————
- The value of the observation which occurs most frequently is ————–
- The probability of an event lies between ——– and ————-
- The mode of the data: 2, 4, 5, 3, 2, 5, 3, 2, 9, 2, 7 is ———–
- In a parallelogram, opposite angles are ——–
- Each angle of a rectangle is ——– degree
- The angle subtended by the diameter of a semi-circle is ———-
- Right angle
- 2(l + b) h
- 0 and 1