CBSE Class 10 Mathematics/ Statistics – Chapter 14/ MCQ
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics/ Statistics /MCQ is about some model questions that you can expect for yearly examination. Here you can find out practice problems for class 10 Mathematics.
Class 10 Mathematics/ Statistics – Chapter 14/ MCQ
Expected Questions for Yearly Examination
Choose the correct answers:
- The sum of the values of all the observations divided by the total number of observations is known as ————
- It is assumed that the frequency of each class interval is centred around its ————
A. Lower limit
B. Upper limit
- For the class 10 – 25, the class mark is ————-
- The ———- is a measure of central tendency which gives the value of the middle-most observation in the data.
- The mode and mean is given by 20 and 8 respectively. Median is ———-
- The mean of first 5 prime numbers is ———
- The median of the data 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 is ———-
- If the arithmetic mean of y, y + 2, y + 4, y + 6 and y + 8 is 20, then the value of y is ———–
- ———— cannot be determined graphically.
- The algebraic sum of the deviations of a frequency distribution from its mean is always ———-
B. Less than zero
C. More than zero