CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Fields and Fences/Model Questions/ Worksheet
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Fields and Fences /Worksheet is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Fields and Fences – Chapter 13
Extra Questions for Practice/Worksheets
Choose the correct answer:
- Length of one side of a square is 6 cm. Then its perimeter is ————–
A. 36 cm
B. 12 cm
C. 24 cm
- Area of a rectangle is 36 sq cm and length is 9 cm. Find its breadth?
A. 9 cm
B. 6 cm
C. 4 cm
- The length of the boundary of a closed figure is called ——–
- Area of a rectangle 5 cm long and 3 cm wide is ——— sq cm.
- Area of a square with side 3m is ———-
Fill in the blanks:
- The perimeter of a triangle of sides 4m, 3m and 2m is ———
- The amount of surface enclosed within a closed figure is called ————–
- Unit of area is ————–
- The perimeter of a square of sides 5 cm is ————
- A square has a boundary of 12 cm. What will be the length of each side?
Answer the following:
- A square wall has a perimeter of 100 m. What is the side of the wall? Find its area?
- A rectangular garden is 150m long and 50m wide. Find its Perimeter?
- A square carom board has a perimeter of 420 cm. Find the length of each side?
- Find the perimeter of a rectangle whose length and breadth are respectively 12 cm and 9 cm.
- A rectangular field is 48 m long and 20m broad. Find the cost of fencing the field at the rate of Rs 50 per metre?
- 24 cm
- 4 cm
- 15 sq cm
- 9 sq cm
- Square cm/m/km
- 20 cm
- 3 cm
- Perimeter of a square = 100m
Length of side of the wall = 100/4 = 25m
Area = Side X Side = 25 x 25 = 625 sq m
- Length = 150m
Breadth = 50m
Perimeter = 150 + 50 + 150 + 50 = 400m
- Perimeter of a square = 420 cm
Length of each side = 420/4 = 105 cm
- Length = 12 cm
Breadth = 9 cm
Perimeter = 12 + 9 + 12 + 9 = 42 cm
- Length = 48m
Breadth = 20m
Perimeter = 48 + 20 + 48 + 20 = 136m
Cost of fencing = 136 x 50 = 6800 rupees