Important Questions for CBSE Class 5 Maths/The Fish Tale
CBSE Class 5 Maths/The fish tale is about the important questions that you can exect for Yearly examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 5 Mathematics.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/The Fish Tale – Chapter 1
Extra Questions for Practice/Model Questions/Worksheet
Answer the following:
- Write the number name and expanded form of 56,809.
- Write in figures: Twenty Five Lakh Fifty Thousand Three Hundred Seventy Four.
- A log boat travels 8km in 1 hour. How many hours will it take to go 72 km?
- The speed of a motor boat is 18km in 1 hour. How far will it go in 3 hours?
- The cost of a kingfish weighs 8kg is 3208. What is the cost of 1kg Kingfish?
- Meera took a loan of 25000 to buy a laptop. She gives back 2750 rupees per month for a year. How much money will she pay back in one year?
- Write the predecessor and successor of 100199?
- Write the place and place value of 5 in 45768?
- Rani had 500 rupees in her hand. She spent 375 rupees to purchase prawns. How much money will remain with her?
- Round off to the nearest tens, hundreds and thousands: 3475
- Number name: Fifty Six Thousand Eight Hundred Nine
Expanded form: 50000 + 6000 + 800 + 9
- 25, 50,374
- Speed of a log boat in 1 hour = 8km
Time taken to go 72 km = 72/8 = 9 hours
- Distance travelled in 1 hour = 18km
Distance travelled in 3 hours = 18 x 3 = 54 km
- Cost of 8kg kingfish = 3208
Cost of 1 kg kingfish = 3208/8 = 401 rupees
- Amount paid back in one month = 2750 rupees
Amount paid back in one year = 2750 x 12 = 33000 rupees
- Predecessor: 100198
- Place: Thousands
Place Value: 5000
- Money Rani had = 500 rupees
Money spent = 375 rupees
Money left with her = 500 – 375 = 125 rupees
- Tens: 3480
where’s the test