CBSE Class 7 Maths/Sample Paper/Term 2
CBSE Class 7 Maths/Sample Paper is about the Model questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 7 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 7 Maths Sample Paper/ Term 2
Model Question Paper/ Extra Questions for Practice (Maximum Marks: 40)
Section A contains 6 questions. Each carries 1 mark
Section B contains 7 questions. Each carries 2 marks.
Section C contains 4 questions. Each carries 3 marks
Section D contains 2 questions. Each carries 4 marks.
• Comparing Quantities
• Perimeter and Area
• Algebraic Expressions
• Exponents and Powers
Section A (1 Mark)
Fill in the blanks:
- 64% + 20% + —–% = 100%
- 75% of 12 is —————–
- The area of a square park whose one side is 20m ————-
- Find the height of a parallelogram whose area is 24 square cm and the base is 4 cm?
- The value of the expression 4x – 2 for x = 3 is ————-
- The exponential form of 3 x 3 x 3 x 5 x 5 = ————-
Section B (2 Marks)
Answer the following:
- There are 25 radios, 16 of them are out of order. What per cent of radios are out of order?
- Find 75% of 36
- What is the circumference of a circular disc of radius 28 cm?
- Find the area of a circle of radius 12 cm?
- Simplify combining like terms: 3a – 2b – 4(a – b) + b
- If p = 2, find the value of
i) 4p – 3
ii) p + 6
- Express using exponential notation:
Section C (3Marks)
- Tell what is the profit or loss in the following transactions?
Also find profit per cent or loss per cent?
i) A T – shirt bought for 120 rupees is sold at 100 rupees
ii) A toy bought for 72 rupees is sold at 80 rupees.
- Find the cost of polishing a circular table-top of diameter 2.4m, if the rate of polishing is 25 rupees per square metre.
- Subtract a (b – 7) from b (2 – a)
- Express as a product of prime factors only in exponential form:
i) 729 x 64
ii) 108 x 192
Section D (4 Marks)
- 7000 rupees is borrowed at 3.5% rate of interest p.a. borrowed for 2 years. Find the amount to be paid at the end of the second year?
- The perimeter of a rectangular sheet is 200 cm. If the length is 70cm, find its breadth. Also find the area?