Understanding Quadrilaterals – Chapter 3/MCQ
CBSE Class 8 Mathematics/Understanding Quadrilaterals- Chapter 3/MCQ is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 8 Mathematics.
Understanding Quadrilaterals – Chapter 3/MCQ/CBSE Class 8 Mathematics
Extra Questions for Practice/Multiple Choice Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- Find the perimeter of a parallelogram, whose lengths of parallel sides are 10cm and 6cm ——
A. 16 cm
B. 32 cm
C. 60 cm
Answer: 32 cm
- Opposite angles of a parallelogram are always ———-
A. 90 degree
C. 180 degree
- The adjacent angles of a parallelogram are always ———
- The diagonals of a rectangle are always —————
C. Twice the other
- P and Q are two adjacent angles of a parallelogram. If <P = 55, then <Q= —————
- PR and QS are the diagonals of a parallelogram PQRS. If PR = 13 cm then QS = ——-
A. 6.5 cm
B. 13 cm
C. 26 cm
Answer: 13 cm
- All angles of a square are ——— angle.
A. Acute angle
B. Right angle
C. Obtuse angle
Answer: Right angle
- The measure of each angle of a rectangle is ——— degree.
- Say true or false: All rhombuses are parallelogram.
- Say true or false: All kites are rhombuses.
- Which of the following is not a quadrilateral with four right angles?
- A quadrilateral with exactly two pairs of equal consecutive sides are ——
- A parallelogram with sides of equal length is —————
- A quadrilateral with each pair of opposite sides parallel is called ———
- How many diagonals we can draw in a quadrilateral?
- The angle sum of a convex polygon with number of sides 12 is —————- degrees
- Name of a regular quadrilateral is —————
- The measures of three angles of a quadrilateral are 25, 45, 115 degrees. The measure of the fourth angle is ———
- The three equal angles of a quadrilateral is 90. The measure of the fourth angle is ——
Answer: 90 degree
- How many sides does a regular polygon have if the measure of an exterior angle is 60 degree?
- How many sides does a regular polygon have if each of it’s interior angle is 150 degree?
- Each square is a ————–
- If one angle of a parallelogram is 85 degree, then the measure of the adjacent angle is –———
Answer: 95 degree
- The sum of the three angles of a triangle is ——–degree.
- The sum of the four angles of a quadrilateral is ——- degree.