CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/ Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry/ MCQ
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/ Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry/ MCQ is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 9 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/ Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry – Chapter 5/ MCQ
Multiple Choice Questions/ Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- A ——— is that which has length and breadth only.
- A solid has ————-
A. One dimension
B. Two dimensions
C. Three dimensions
- The assumptions which are obvious universal truths are called ———–
- If equals are subtracted from equals, the remainders are ———-
- If equals are added to equals, the ——– are equal.
C. None of these
- The whole is ———- than the part.
C. Equal to
- A terminated line can be produced ——— on both the sides.
C. Not possible
- If two circles are equal, then their ——- are equal.
- A point has ———– dimensions.
- The number of lines pass through two distinct points is ———
- A surface has ———- dimensions.
- The things which coincide with one another are ————-
B. Not equal
- Three dimensions