CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/Triangles/MCQ
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/ Triangles – Chapter 7/ MCQ is about the multiple choice questions that you can expect for Yearly examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 9 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics/ Triangles – Chapter 7/ MCQ
Multiple Choice Questions / Extra Questions for Practice/MCQ
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. In an isosceles triangle, the angles opposite to equal sides are ———
C. 90 degree
2. Sum of any two sides of a triangle is ——- the third side.
A. Smaller than
B. Greater than
3. Triangle PQR is right angled at P and then hypotenuse is ———–
4. Which of the following is not considered as a congruence criterion of triangle?
5. If triangle PQR is congruent to triangle XYZ, then PR = —––
6. If triangle ABC is congruent to triangle KLM, then which of the following is not true?
A. AB = KL
B. AC = KM
C. BC = MK
7. If AB = YZ, BC = ZX and CA = XY, then which of the following is true?
A. ABC congruent to XYZ
B. ABC congruent to YXZ
C. ABC congruent to YZX
8. Each angle of an Equilateral triangle is of ——– degree.
9. In a triangle PQR, PQ = PR and <P = 50, <Q = <R = ——
10. AD is an altitude of an isosceles triangle ABC in which AB = AC. Then ————
A. AD bisects <A
B. AD bisects <B
C. AD bisects <C
2. Greater than
6. BC = MK
7. ABC congruent to YZX
10. AD bisects <A