Maths GK Questions and Answers/Math GK Quiz
- Name of a quadrilateral whose diagonals are perpendicular to each other ———–
- If 3847 is squared then what number will be at unit place?
- The number of zeros in square of 500 is ———-
- The sum of all odd numbers below 20 is —————
- A perfect square that lies between 80 and 90 is ——–
- Square root of 625 is —————
- The number of straight edges in a cuboid is ———–
- The number of cards in a playing deck is —————–
- The number of decimal points in a number is ————–
Answer: Only 1
- Which is the first odd composite number?
- The shape of bee’s honey comb is —————-
- Roman numeral of 600 is ————-
- Name the solid shape that has 4 equal triangles?
- Sum of all even numbers below 20 is —————–
- Sum of all prime numbers below 10 is ————
- 100 times of 9 is equal to ————-
- 200 divided by 20 gives ———–
- The product of 246 x 0 x 136 is —————-
- The measure of all angles in a square is —————
Answer: 90 degree
- Sides of a regular polygon is always ———–
- Opposite sides of a parallelogram are always ———
- The adjacent angles of a parallelogram are —————-
- The diagonals of a rectangle are always ——–
- Number of zeros in one billion —————
- Plus-Minus symbol is invented by ——-
Answer: William Oughtred
Tags: GK Math Questions & AnswersGK MathsGK Maths Questions for competitive examsMath gkMaths GK top 25 questions
You may also like...