Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas | Chapter 4 MCQ
1. Two distinct lines meeting at a point are called —————
A. Intersecting lines
B. Parallel lines
C. Perpendicular lines
2. Two lines in a plane are said to be ————– if they do not meet.
3. A ——— is one that does not cross itself.
A. Simple curve
B. Closed curve
C. Open curve
4. A ray has ———— end points.
5. A three sided polygon is known as —————
6. A simple closed curve made up of line segments is known as ———
A. 3D Shapes
7. A ———– of a circle is a line segment joining any two points on the circle.
8. A ———- is a chord passing through the centre of the circle.
9. The distance around a circle is its ————–
10. A line segment has ——— end points.
1. Intersecting lines
3. Simple curve