Half Yearly Exam Model MCQ.
Here in this lesson you can find out 25 MCQ from the chapters Rational numbers, Linear Equations in One variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals and Data Handling.
CBSE CLASS 8 MATHEMATICS
Half Yearly Examination/ Model MCQ.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- Which is called the identity for the addition of rational numbers?
- Which is the multiplicative identity for rational numbers?
- Which is the additive inverse of -6?
- The number which has no reciprocal?
- The reciprocal of a negative rational number is ———-
- The rational number that is equal to its negative is ——–
- Between any two given rational numbers there are ——–rational numbers.
- The solution of the equation x – 6 = 10 is ——
- The solution of the equation 3x = 2x + 18 is ———–
- A simple closed curve made up of only line segments is called ——-
A. Plane curve
C. Simple curve
- Name of a polygon with 10 sides ——-
- A ——- is a line segment connecting two non-consecutive vertices of a polygon?
- A ——-polygon is both equiangular and equilateral.
- The sum of the four angles of a quadrilateral is ——-degree.
- The number of diagonals that can be drawn in a triangle is ——-
- The name of a regular polygon of 3 sides is called ——–
A. Equilateral triangle
B. Scalene triangle
C. Isosceles triangle
- The sum of the measures of the external angles of any polygon is ——-degree.
- —— is a quadrilateral with a pair of parallel sides.
- A ——- is a quadrilateral whose opposite sides are parallel.
- The adjacent angles in a parallelogram are ———
C. Vertically opposite
- Pictorial representation of data using symbols is called ——-
A. Bar graph
B. Pie diagram
- In the class interval 10-20, 10 is called the ————-
A. Lower class limit
B. Upper class limit
C. Class interval
- ————- gives the number of times that a particular entry occurs.
- A ——- graph shows the relationship between a whole and its parts.
A. Linear graph
B. Circle graph
C. Bar graph
- When a die is thrown, the probability of getting a prime number is ——-
- Equilateral triangle
- Lower class limit
- Circle graph