Circles – Class 9/MCQ.
Chapter 10 of NCERT/CBSE Class 9 Maths is about Circles. Here you can find out practice MCQ for circles, class 9 Maths.
CBSE CLASS 9 MATHEMATICS
Circles – Chapter 10 / MCQ.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- The longest chord of a circle is its —————
- Circles with a common centre are called ——— circles.
A. Concentric circles
B. Congruent circles
C. Imaginary circles
- A quadrilateral is called ——— if all the four vertices of it lie on a circle.
A. Simple Quadrilaterals
B. Complex Quadrilaterals
C. Cyclic Quadrilaterals
- The sum of either pair of opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is ——–degree.
- A cyclic parallelogram is a —————
- The degree measure of a semi-circle is —— degree.
- The centre of a circle always lies in the ———- of the circle.
- The number of circles passing through three given non-collinear points is ———–
A. One and only one
- The line drawn through the centre of a circle to bisect a chord is ——– to the chord.
- If the non-parallel sides of a trapezium are equal, then it is ———–
- Concentric Circles
- One and only one