NCERT Class 4 Mathematics/ Long and Short/ Model Questions.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Long and Short – Chapter2 / Model Questions is about the model questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Long and Short – Chapter 2
Extra Questions for Practice/ Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- 1 km = ———– metres
- 7 metres = ——- cm
- ¼ kg = ——— g
- Length of the boundary is known as —————-
- 8 m 55 cm = ———- cm
Answer the following:
- The length of the sides of a square garden is 30m. Find the perimeter of the garden.
- The three sides of a triangle is 5cm, 4 cm and 3 cm. Find the perimeter of the triangle.
- The perimeter of a square is 420m. Find the length of each side.
- The length and breadth of a rectangular garden id 10m and 2 m respectively. Find the length of the boundary?
a) 2 km = ——- m
b) 5 m = ———cm
c) 7cm = ——— mm
- 700 cm
- 855 cm
- Length of the sides of a square = 30m
Perimeter = 4 x 30 = 120m
- Three sides of a triangle are 5cm, 4cm and 3cm
Perimeter = 5 + 4+ 3 = 12 cm
- Perimeter of a square = 420m
Length of each side = 420/4 = 105 m
- Given length = 10m, breadth = 2m
Length of the boundary = 10 + 2 + 10 + 2 = 24 m
- a) 2000m
b) 500 cm
c) 70 mm