CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper.
CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 5 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/Model Question Paper/Worksheet
Extra Questions for Practice/Expected Questions for Yearly Examination
Choose the correct answer from the options given below: (1 Mark)
- Which of the following is a multiple of 2 and 3?
- The base of the cylinder is a ———–
- 4/100 = ————-
- 1litre = ———- ml
- The perimeter of a rectangle of length 10cm and breadth 6 cm is ————
Answer the following: (2 Marks)
- Find the LCM of 4 and 5
- If the cost of one notebook is 25.50 rupees, find the cost of 5 such notebooks?
- Write the expanded form of 34.865
- Ramu walks around a square park whose side is 30m. If he walked 3 rounds, find the total distance walked by him?
- Find the volume of a rectangular box whose length, breadth and height are respectively 30cm, 25cm and 20cm?
Answer the following (3 Marks)
- 36 books can be arranged in a shelf. How many shelves are needed to arrange 4800 books?
- A vegetable seller bought 24kg potatoes and then added 15.75kg of potatoes to it. If he sold 50.75kg of potatoes, how much is left with him?
- A rectangular field of length 60m have area 300 square metres, find the breadth of the rectangular field?
- Draw the deep drawing of a cube and cuboid.
- How many bricks are needed to build a wall 135cm long 45cm width and 25cm height if each brick is 20cm x 10cm x 5cm?
Maths , gk