CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Model Question paper.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Model Questions is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly examination .Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper
Expected Questions for Yearly Examination
Choose the correct answer: (1 mark)
- When a number is multiplied by zero, the product is ————
C. Number itself
- 5kg = ———- g
- There are —– days in the month of January.
- 1 Hour = ———– minutes
- Which of the following clock format is followed by Railway and Airline system?
Fill in the blanks: (1 mark)
- 32 x 1000 = ————-
- Another name of chapathi chart is —————-
- 98, 94, 90, 86, ————
- The time 1.45 is same as ————
- Half of a litre is ————– millilitre
Answer the following (2 marks)
- Find the duration between
a) 1 pm to 5pm
b) 2.45 pm – 4.30 pm
- Draw a clock to show the time 12. 30 pm
- Subtract 20.50 from 50
- Find the perimeter of a quadrilateral whose sides are given by 5m, 8m, 3m and 9m.
- Manu’s earnings in one week is 658 rupees. How much does he earn in one day?
Answer the following (3 marks)
- A square carom board has a perimeter 420 cm.
a) Find the length of each of its side?
b) Find its area
a) ¼ of an hour
b) ¾ of 100 rupees
c) ½ of a dozen
- Find the perimeter of a square whose one side is 25 cm?
- There are 30 chocolates in Sonu’s hand. He gave 3/5 of it to his sister. How many chocolates will remain with him?
- From 10litre of oil, Rani used 8litre 200mlof oil. How much oil is left?