Tenths and Hundredths / Class 5 Maths/ MCQ
Chapter 10 of CBSE/NCERT Class 5 Maths is about Tenths and hundredths. Here in this lesson you can find out practice multiple choice questions for this chapter.
CBSE CLASS 5 MATHEMATICS
Tenths and Hundredths – Chapter 10 / MCQ
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- One ———- is the same as 0.1 cm
- One centimetre has ——– equal parts.
- One-tenth of a centimetre is called one ———
- One hundredth of a rupee is ———– paisa.
A. 25 paisa
B. 50 paisa
C. 1 paisa
- A pencil costs four and a half rupees. How much will one dozen costs?
- Half of one rupee is ———- paisa
- 2 metre 35 centimetres is same as ————- metres.
B. 2.035 m
C. 2.0035 m
- The temperature of Chennai is 34 degree Celsius, Kolkata is 26 degree Celsius and Jaipur is 21 degree Celsius. Which is the hottest place?
- Which of the following is the greatest?
- One hundredth of a metre is one ———-
- One paisa