Class 5 Maths Lesson 9 Boxes And Sketches Important Questions For Exam
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR CBSE EXAMINATION | CLASS 5 MATHEMATICS
BOXES AND SKETCHES – Lesson 9
Fill in the blanks:
1. A cube has ——- faces.
2. The net of a cube contains ———- squares.
3. The plane shapes which have two measurements like length and breadth is known as ——–
4. The solid objects which have three measurements like length, breadth and height is known as ————–
5. A cuboid has ———- vertices.
6. A square pyramid has a ——— as its base.
Answer the following:
7. Draw a cube and write the number of faces, edges and vertices of it.
8. Draw a lay out which can be folded to make an open box.
9. Draw two shapes which can be folded to a closed box.
10. Write the names of some 3D shapes.
3. 2D Shapes
4. 3D Shapes
A cube has 6 faces, 8 vertices and 12 edges.