CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Basic Geometrical Ideas – Chapter 4
Important Questions for CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/ Basic Geometrical Ideas – Chapter 4 is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 6 Mathematics.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 6 Mathematics
Basic Geometrical Ideas – Chapter 4/Extra Questions for Practice/MCQ
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- How many lines can pass through one given point?
- How many lines can pass through two given points?
- Which is the largest chord of a circle?
- What is the least number of line segments required to make a polygon?
- How many vertices are there in a Quadrilateral?
- Pentagon is a polygon formed by ——— line segments.
- Diameter is ———- times the radius.
- When two or more lines are never intersect one another, such lines are said to be ———–
A. Intersecting lines
B. Parallel lines
C. Perpendicular lines
- If the radius of a circle is 4.5 cm, its diameter is ————–
A. 2.25 cm
B. 9 cm
C. 13.5 cm
- A part of a circle is called ———- of a circle.
- Which of the following is a closed curve?
- Which is the least sided polygon?
- Which of the following has only one end point?
B. Line segment
- Decagon is a polygon formed by ——– line segments.
- A circle consists of —— semicircles.
- A circle has ———- vertices.
- The shortest distance between two points is called a ————-
B. Line segment
- A curve that never cross itself is called a ———–
A. Simple Curve
B. Closed Curve
C. Open Curve
- Two points having the same endpoint are called ————
A. Adjacent sides
B. Opposite sides
- A line segment joining any two points on the circle is called ————-
- 9 cm
- Line segment
- Simple curve
- Adjacent sides