1. Two distinct lines meeting at a point are called ————— A. Intersecting lines B. Parallel lines C. Perpendicular lines 2. Two lines in a plane are said to be ————– if they do...
Subscribe on Youtube
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Exercise 1.4
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics/Sets – Exercise 1.4
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/Integers – Chapter 1
- CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Knowing Our Numbers – Chapter 1/Extra Questions.
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 5 Maths/The Fish Tale