CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Basic Geometrical Ideas – Chapter 4 Extra Questions for Practice/MCQ Worksheet/Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- A line segment has ———- fixed end points.
- A ray has ———- end point.
- A quadrilateral consists of ———- sides.
- All radii of a circle are ————
- Radius of a circle is ———– of its diameter.
- ——— is the largest chord in a circle.
- Length of the boundary of a circle is called its ————-
- The interior region of a circle enclosed by a chord and an arc is called ———
- The line segment passing through the Centre of a circle is called ————-
- Curves that do not intersect themselves are called ————-
A. Simple curve
B. Open curve
C. Closed curve
- Which of the following is not a polygon?
- The join of any two non-adjacent vertices in a polygon is called —————
- ———- is a chord passing through the Centre of the circle.
- The diameter of a circle divides it into ———- parts
- If the diameter of a circle is 9 cm, then its radius is ————-
- Simple curve