CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper/ Yearly Examination.
CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper is about some model questions that you can expect for yearly examination. Her you can find out sample papers for Class 7 Mathematics
CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper
Expected Questions for Yearly Examination.
Marks: 50 Time: 2 hrs
SECTION: A (4 x 1 = 4 marks)
Fill in the blanks:
- Any number raised to the power 0 is —————–
- 20% of 25% of 700 is —————
- The coefficient of x in -3xy is —————
- If the ratio of the radii of two circles is 2: 5, then the ratio of their areas is ———-
SECTION: B (6 x 2 = 12 marks)
- Divide 20 pens between Manu and Anu in the ratio 2: 3
- 8% children of a class of 25 like getting wet in the rain. How many children like getting wet in the rain?
- Find the area of a parallelogram whose base is 4 cm and height is 3 cm.
- Subtract 24ab – 10b – 18a from 30ab + 12b + 14a.
- Express in standard form:
- Draw an equilateral triangle of length 4 cm.
SECTION: C (6 x 3 = 18 marks)
- Write the following statements in the form of equations:
a) The sum of three times x and 11 is 32.
b) If you subtract 5 from 6 times a number z, you get 7.
c) One third of a number plus 5 is 8
- An item was sold for Rs 540 at a loss of 5%.What was its cost price?
- Rs 6050 is borrowed at 6.5% rate of interest p.a. Find the interest and the amount to be paid at the end of 3 years?
- From the sum of 3x – y +11 and –y – 11, subtract 3x – y – 11
- Express the numbers in exponential form:
- Construct triangle ABC with BC = 7.5 cm, AC = 5 cm and measure of angle C = 60 degree.
SECTION: D (4 x 4 = 16 marks)
- Find the circumference and area of a circle of diameter 49 m
- Solve the following equations:
a) 10p = 100
b) 2q + 6 = 0
c) y + 4 = 4
d) 4(x +3) = 24
- If m = 2, find the value of
a) m -2
b) 9- 5m
- What should be subtracted from 2a + 8b + 10 to get -3a + 7b + 16?