Lines and Angles – Chapter 5/MCQ Worksheet/CBSE Class 7 Mathematics.
Lines and Angles- Chapter 5/CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/MCQ Worksheet is about the Multiple Choice Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 7 Mathematics.
LINES AND ANGLES – Chapter 5/CBSE Class 7 Mathematics/MCQ
Extra Questions for Practice/MCQ Worksheet
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- Write the complement of 30 degree?
- Write the supplement of 25 degree?
- Which of the following is not a pair of supplementary angles?
A. 45, 45
B. 90, 90
C. 35, 55
Answer: 45, 45 degrees
- The measure of the angle which is double of its complementary angle is ———–
A. 30 degree
B. 45 degree
C. 60 degree
Answer: 60 degree
- Each pair of vertically opposite angles is ——-
- A pair of adjacent angles whose non common sides lie opposite to each other at an angle of 180 degree is called ———–
A. Linear Pair
B. Vertically opposite angles
C. Corresponding angles
Answer: Linear pair
- Which of the following statement is true?
A. Two acute angles form a linear pair.
B. Two obtuse angles form a linear pair.
C. Two right angles form a linear pair.
Answer: Two right angles form a linear pair
- Adjacent angles have a common ————-
A. End point
B. Vertex and Arm
C. Angle measure
Answer: Vertex and Arm
- Two angles forming a linear pair are ————-
C. Vertically opposite
- Which of the following pairs are not supplementary?
A. 120, 60
B. 100, 80
C. 65, 25
Answer: 65, 25
- If the sum of two angles is 90 degree, then the angles are known as ——–
C. Linear Pair
Answer: Complementary angles
- Complement of 10 degree is ———–
- The supplement of an acute angle is always ————
- A line that intersect two or more lines at distinct point is called ———–
A. Parallel line
B. Interior line
- Angles which are both supplementary and vertically opposite are ————
A. 45, 45
B. 90, 90
C. 60, 120
Answer: 90, 90