CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 10 Circles MCQ
CBSE CLASS 9 MATHEMATICS / MCQ | Multiple Choice Questions/ CIRCLES – Chapter 10
1. The centre of a circle lies in the ——— of the circle.
C. on the circle
2. A point, whose distance from the centre of a circle is greater than its radius lies in ———- of the circle.
C. On the circle
3. The longest chord of a circle is a ———– of the circle.
4. An arc is a ———– when its ends are the ends of a diameter.
5. Segment of a circle is the region between an arc and ———- of the circle.
6. A circle divides the plane, on which it lies in ——– parts.
7. Line segment joining the centre to any point on the circle is a ———- of the circle.
8. The length of the complete circle is called its ————
9. The region between a chord and either of its arcs is called a ———-
10. The region between an arc and the two radii, joining the centre to the endpoints of the arc is called a ————–
11. A ———- is the collection of all points in a plane, which are equidistant from a fixed point in the plane.
B. Line segment
12. If the angles subtended by two chords of a circle or of congruent circles at the centre are equal, the chords are ——–
C. None of these
13. There is ——-circle passing through three non collinear points.
A. One and only one
14. Angle in a semicircle is a ———–
A. Acute angle
B. Obtuse angle
C. Right angle
15. The sum of either pair of opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is ——–
13. One and only one
14. Right angle