Math GK Questions and Answers/GK Math Quiz
- How many prime numbers are there between 100 and 200?
- How many prime numbers are there between 1 and 100?
- Which is the greatest prime number below 200?
- The sum of all even numbers below 10 is —————
- What is 5% equals to —————
- The average of first five odd natural numbers is ————-
- The average of the first 100 natural number is —————–
- Which is the most famous theorem of triangles in Geometry?
Answer: Pythagoras Theorem
- The average of the first 50 natural numbers is ———–
- Roman Number of 600 is ————–
- The number of zeroes in One billion is ———
- What is 20% of 25% of 400?
- 35% + 25% + —- = 100%
- Value of Sin 90 is ———-
- What is the number of total outcomes when a coin is tossed 6 times ——?
- Value of probability always lies between ————
Answer: 0 and 1
- Who invented Calculus?
Answer: Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz
- “Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty” .Who said it?
Answer: Bertrand Russell
- Which instrument is used for drawing circles of large diameter?
Answer: Beam Compass
- Aryabhatiya and Aryabhatasidhanta are the two famous books of ——–
Tags: GK Math Questions and AnswersImportant GK Maths QuestionsMath gkMath GK QuizMath GK WorksheetMath Quiz Questions and answersMaths GK for competitive exams
You may also like...