Math GK Questions/ Mathematics Quiz/25 Math GK Questions with Answers
Maths GK Questions/ 25 Math GK Questions with Answers is about the Math General Knowledge Questions that you can study for Quiz Competitions.
Maths GK Questions/Maths General Knowledge
Mathematics Quiz / 25 Math GK Questions with Answers.
- Which day is celebrated as International Day of Mathematics?
Answer: March 14
- The value of Pi was first described by ———-
- Who was born on Pi day?
Answer: Albert Einstein
- World Pi day is celebrated on ——-
Answer: March 14
- 1, 1, 2, 4, 7, 13, 24, 44, 81 …………. This series of numbers are called————-?
Answer: Tribonacci Numbers
- How many thousands are there in one crore?
- The value of Pi consists of ——– digits.
- Who declared Ramanujan’s birthday as National Mathematics Day?
Answer: Man Mohan Singh
- How many diagonals can we draw in a quadrilateral?
- My ones digit is 5, my tens digit 3 more than my ones digit. Who am I?
- Who discovered zero?
- The number of zeros in 1 trillion is ————-
- What is the next number in the series 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, ————
- How many months have 30 days?
- Abacus was invented by ————-
- I am a number. I have 2 in the ones place. I am less than 30 and greater than 20. Who am I?
- “I believe in beating computers’. Whose words are these?
Answer: Shakuntala Devi
- Ramanujan Institute of Mathematics was founded in the year————
- The sum of the angles of a quadrilateral is ———– degree.
Answer: 360 degree
- Each angle of an equilateral triangle is of —— degree.
Answer: 60 degree
- The probability of an event lies between ——–
Answer: 0 and 1
- The area of study dealing with the presentation, analysis and interpretation of data is ——————
- How many faces are there in the surface of a sphere?
- How many faces does a hemisphere have?
- Angle in a semicircle is a ——- angle.
Answer: Right Angle