Skip to content
Mathematics GK Questions/Important GK Questions in Mathematics
- What is the value of pi to two decimal places?
- What is the square root of 169?
- In Roman numerals, what does the letter X represent?
- What is the value of the mathematical constant ‘e’?
- What is the result of 9 squared?
- What is the largest prime number less than 100?
- What is the volume of a cube with edge length 4 units?
Answer: 64 cubic units
- What is the result of 81 divided by 9?
- What is the sum of the angles in a quadrilateral?
Answer: 360 degrees
- What is the next prime number after 19?
- What is the area of a rectangle with 10cm and breadth 8 cm?
Answer: 80 square cm
- What is the area of a square with side length 5cm?
Answer: 25 square cm
- What is the value of 3 cubed?
- How many edges does a cuboid have?
- What is the result of 5 times 5?
- Roman Numeral of 600 is ——
- One decameter = ——— cm
- Which is the smallest perfect number?
- The measures of all angles in a square is ————-
Answer: 90 degrees
- Who invented Numbers?
- What is 5% equals to —–
- Name the solid shape that has four equal triangles?
- How many prime numbers are there in between 1 and 100?
- Who invented the letter zero?
- Which is the smallest composite number?
You may also like...