SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics / Adding Angles – Chapter 1
SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics/ Adding Angles is designed for students of Class 7 students. Here you can find out practice problems for the first chapter Adding Angles. It will help you to study more about Lines and Angles.
SCERT Kerala Class 7 Mathematics /Adding Angles – Chapter 1
Extra questions for practice / Model Questions
Important points to remember:
• If a line is drawn from another line, then the sum of the angles on either side is 180 degree.
• Among the four angles made by two lines cutting across each other, the sum of each pair of nearby angles is 180 degree. Each pair of opposite angles are equal.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- The measure of a right angle is ——– degree
- In a right angled triangle, if one angle is 35 degree, the measure of third angle is ——
- The sum of three angles of a triangle is ——- degree
- Vertically opposite angles are always ———
C. 90 degree
- The angles in a linear pair are ———