Carts and Wheels – Class 4
CBSE CLASS 4 MATHEMATICS
Carts and Wheels – Chapter 8
- What are the things around you that you can use to trace a circle?
- The line segment drawn from the centre to any point on the circle is called –
- Lali and Kali are tied to a pole with ropes. Kali has a longer rope. Who can look for more grass to eat?
- Line segment drawn from one point to other point on the circle through the centre is known as ——–
- Radius of a circle is ——— of diameter.
- The diameter divides the circle into two ————
- If the diameter of a circle is 10cm, its radius is ———–
- If the radius of a circle is 3 cm, find its diameter?
- The distance around the circle is called ———–of a circle.
- The instrument which is used to draw a circle is ————
- Bangles, Coins, Tyre, Plate, Clock …..
- Kali can look for more grass to eat.
- Equal halves
- 6 cm