CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Fields and Fences – Chapter 13/Worksheet
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Fields and Fences/Worksheet is about the model questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics. This worksheet is designed for Class 4 Mathematics students.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Fields and Fences – Chapter 13/Worksheet
Extra Questions for Practice/Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- The lengths of the three sides of triangular fields are 9m, 12m and 15m. Find the length of the boundary?
- 1 metre = ——— cm
- The length of all sides of a square is 5 cm; find the perimeter of the square?
A. 10 cm
B. 15 cm
C. 20 cm
- Which of the following fields having the greatest perimeter?
A. A triangular field with lengths 3m, 5m and 4m
B. A square field with length of sides 3m.
C. A rectangular field with length 3m and breadth 5m
- Length of the boundary is known as ————-
Answer the following:
- A rectangular field has length 35m 50cm and breadth 25m. How long is the boundary of the field?
- Find the perimeter of a square whose length of side is 25m.
- Perimeter of a square carrom board is 320m. Find the length of each side?
- Find the perimeter of a square whose length of side is 20cm?
- A hockey field is 91 metres 40cm long and 55 metres wide. How long is the boundary of the field?
- A rectangular field with length 3m and breadth 5m
- Given length = 35m 50cm, breadth = 25m
Length of the boundary = 35m 50cm + 35m 50cm + 25m + 25m = 70m 100 cm + 50m
= 71m + 50m = 121m
- Length of the side of a square = 25m
Perimeter of the square = 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 100m
- Given perimeter = 320m
Length of each side = 320/4 = 80m
- Length of a side = 20cm
Perimeter of a square = 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 = 80cm
- Given length = 91m 40cm, breadth = 55m
Perimeter = 91m 40cm + 91m 40cm + 55m + 55m = 182m 40cm + 110m = 292m 80cm