CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Sample Paper/Term II
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Sample Paper/ Term 2 is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Sample Paper/ Term II Examination
Model Question Paper/ Expected Questions
Total: 40 Marks
Fill in the blanks (1 Mark)
- The standard form of capacity is ————-
- Full form of P.M. is ————-
- A circle have ——— number of symmetry.
- Complete the pattern: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, ———–
- An equivalent fraction of 2/3 is ———–
Answer the following: (2 Marks)
- Convert 19/4 to mixed fraction.
- Draw a figure to represent the fraction 2/7.
- Find the perimeter of a triangle whose sides are 10cm, 12 cm and 4 cm.
- Draw the lines of symmetry of a rectangle.
a) 5kg = ———-g
b) 750 ml + ——– = 1litre
Answer the following (3 Marks):
- Kiran purchased 3kg 250g apples and 2kg 500g oranges. Find the total weight of fruits purchased by Kiran?
- If the diameter of a circle is 14cm, find its radius and circumference?
- Draw a circle of radius 3 cm and mark the following parts of a circle.
- Define like fractions. Add the following:
a) 2/3 + 1/3
b) ¼ + ¾
a) 17: 30 hrs. = ——-pm
b) 00:00hrs = ——— am
c) 08: 30 pm = ———— hrs.
Answer the following (5 Marks)
- a)Write the months having 30 and 31 days.
b) Fill in the blanks:
1 Year = ——– days
1 Month = ———- days
1 Week = ——– days
- Draw front view, side view and top view of a cylinder and cuboid.