CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Tables and Shares/Worksheet
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/Tables and shares – Chapter 11 /Worksheet is about the model questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 4 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics/ Tables and Shares – Chapter 11/Worksheet
Extra Questions for Practice/Model Questions
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- 18 = 6 x —-
- Repeated subtraction is known as ————-
- Miya wants change for Rs 200. How many 50 rupee notes will she get in return?
- The number by which we divide is called ——–
- If we distribute 15 chocolates among 5 children, how many chocolates each one will get?
Answer the following:
- There are 3 boxes. Each box has 18 bottles in it. How many bottles are there in all?
- There are 15 packets of candles. Sanu paid 225 rupees for all the packets. Find the cost of 1 packet of candles?
- There are 49 students in 7 rows .Each row has the same number of students. How many students will be there in each row?
- If the cost of 10 notebooks is 320 rupees. Find the cost of one notebook?
- One metre of cloth costs 120 rupees. Lalita bought 4m cloth and paid 500 rupees. How much amount she will get back?
- Number of boxes = 3
Number of bottles in each box = 18
Total number of bottles in 3 boxes = 18 x 3 = 54
- Number of packets = 15
Money paid = Rs 225
Cost of 1 packet = 225/15 = 15 rupees
- Number of rows = 7
Total number of students = 49
Number of students in each row = 49/7 = 7
- Cost of 10 notebooks = 320 rupees
Cost of 1 notebook = 320/10 = 32 rupees
- Cost of 1m cloth = 120 rupees
Cost of 4m cloth = 120 x 4 = 480 rupees
Amount she will get back = 500 – 480 = 20 rupees.