CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/ Sample Paper/Term II
CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/Sample Paper Term II is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 5 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 5 Mathematics/Sample Paper Term II
Model Question Paper/ Expected Questions for Yearly Examination
Max: 40 Marks
Time: 2 Hours
Section A (1 Mark):
Choose the correct answer:
- Which of the following is a multiple of 2 and 7?
- The length of one side of a square is 5cm. Then its perimeter is ———–
A. 10 cm
B. 15 cm
C. 20 cm
- Volume of a cube is 125 cubic cm. Then its one side is ———–
A. 5 cm
B. 25 cm
C. 50 cm
- The base of a cylinder is a ————–
- The fractional form of 0.45 is ———
Section B (2 Marks):
Answer the following:
- Find the LCM of 3, 4 and 5?
- Write in expanded form of the decimal number 657.85
- The length and breadth of a rectangle are 15 cm and 12 cm respectively. Find the area of the rectangle?
- Draw the net of a cone.
- The cost 5m of cloth is 245 rupees. Find the cost of 7m of cloth?
- Draw a pie chart for the following:
Tea Milk Cake Coffee
25 50 15 10
- How many cubes of side 2 cm can be packed in a box of 18cm x 12 cm x 3 cm?
- 15 books can be arranged in a box. How many such boxes are needed to arrange 375 books?
- Draw the deep drawing of a cube and cuboid?
- Rahul bought 3kg 250g of apples, 2kg 280g of oranges and 1 kg 320g of grapes. Find the total weight of fruits purchased by Rahul?
Section C (3 Marks)
- A square carom board has a perimeter 360cm. What is its area?
- A water tank is 10m long, 5m wide and 7m deep. How many cubic metre of water can it hold?
- Area of a rectangle is 36 square cm and length is 9 cm. Find its breadth and perimeter?
- Divide and check your answer: 62055 by 63
- There are 250 sack of rice in godown. If each sack weighs 85kg, find the total weight of these sacks?