CBSE Class 6 Maths Sample Paper/Term II
CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Sample Paper is about the Model Questions that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 6 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/ Model Question Paper/Term II
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 6 Mathematics
Time: 2 Hrs Max: 50 Marks
Section A (1 Mark)
Choose the correct answer:
- The side of a square with area 36 square cm is —————
A. 4 cm
B. 6 cm
C. 9 cm
- 4 more than twice a number x is written as ————
A. 4 + 2x
B. 2 + 4x
C. 4 + x
- The ratio equivalent to 2: 5 is ———–
A. 4: 5
B. 4: 10
C. 6: 9
- The radius of a circle is 2.4 cm. Its diameter is ———–
- 0.02 is equal to ———–
- If 3: 4:: 12: x , then the value of x is —————
Section B (2 Marks):
Answer the following:
- The sum of two numbers is 100. If one of them is 55.98, find the other number?
- Form expressions for the following:
a) 5 is added to 6 times a number p
b) 9 subtracted from thrice a number y.
- Write as decimals:
a) 3 + 5/100
b) 400 + 50 + 3/10
- Out of 36 persons working in an office, 24 are men and the remaining are women. Find the ratio of the number of women to the total number of persons?
- Draw a line segment of length 10cm and construct its perpendicular bisector/
- Find the perimeter of a square of side 25 cm?
- Express 750 paise in rupees using decimals.
Section C (3 Marks)
- Are the ratios 24g: 48g and 15kg: 30kg in proportion?
- Find the length of the wooden strip required to frame a photograph of breadth 24cm and length 30cm?
- Find the value of the variable:
a) 4 + x = 10
b) 2p = 20
c) 7 – x = 3
- Cost of 5kg wheat is Rs 120. Find the cost of 7kg wheat?
- Take Sarita’s present age to be x years.
a) What will be her age 5 years from now?
b) What was his age 3 years back?
c) Sarita’s grandfather is 6 times her age. What is the age of her grandfather?
- Construct angles of the following measures using ruler and compass
a) 120 degree
b) 60 degree
Section D (4 Marks)
- Meena travels 23.5km by bus, 15.25km by car and some distance on foot. How much distance does she walk if she travels 50km in all?
- Draw an angle of 160 degree and divide it into 4 equal parts.
- Manu has a rectangular garden of length 32m and width 24m. How much fencing will he need to enclose the garden? If fencing costs Rs 108 per metre, how much will he have to pay?