Perimeter & Area CBSE Class 6 Mathematics/Mensuration – Chapter 10/Extra Questions for Practice
Perimeter and Area/CBSE Class 6 Mathematics is about the practice problems that you can expect for Yearly Examination. Here you can find out practice problems for Class 6 Mathematics. This worksheet is designed for CBSE Class 6 students.
Perimeter and Area/CBSE Class 6 Mathematics
Mensuration – Chapter 10/Extra Questions for Practice
- Find the area of the rectangle of length 11 cm and width 5 cm?
- Find the perimeter of a triangle of sides 8cm, 10cm and 12 cm?
- Find the perimeter of an equilateral triangle of side 7 cm?
- Find the area of a square of side 10cm?
- Two sides of a triangle are 5 cm and 7cm. The perimeter of a triangle is 20 cm. Find the length of third side?
- The perimeter of a square is 80m. Find the length of each side?
- The perimeter of an equilateral triangle is 60 cm. Find the length of each side?
- Find the perimeter of a regular pentagon with each side measuring 5 cm?
- Find the perimeter of a rectangle of length 7.5cm and 3 cm?
- The area of a rectangular garden 9m long is 54 sq. m. find the width of the garden?
- Find the cost of fencing a rectangular park of length 80m and width 60m at the rate of 8 rupees per meter?
- Find the area of a square field of side 25m?
- The area of a square is 144 sq. cm. Find the length of each side?
- Find the perimeter of a regular hexagon with each side measuring 10m?
- The perimeter of a regular pentagon is 125cm. How long is its each side?
- Area of the rectangle = length x breadth = 11 x 5 = 55 sq. cm
- Perimeter = 8 + 10 + 12 = 30 cm
- Perimeter of an equilateral triangle = 3 x side = 3 x 7 = 21 cm
- Area of a square = side x side = 10 x 10 = 100 sq. cm
- Length of third side = 20 – (5 + 7) = 20 – 12 = 8 cm
- Length of a side = 80/4 = 20m
- Length of each side = 60/3 = 20 cm
- Perimeter of regular pentagon = 5 x side = 5 x 5 = 25 sq. cm
- Perimeter = 2 x (l + b) = 2 x (7.5 + 3)= 2 x 10.5 = 21 cm
- Given length = 9m, Area = 54 sq. m
Width = Area/length = 54/9 = 6m
- Given length = 80m, breadth = 60m
Perimeter = 2 x (l + b) = 2 x (80 + 60) = 2 x 140 = 280m
Cost of fencing = 280 x 8 = 2240 rupees
- Area of a square = side x side = 25 x 25 = 625 sq. m
- Area = 144 sq. cm
Length of each side = Square root of 144 = 12 cm
- Perimeter of a regular hexagon = 6 x side = 6 x 10 = 60m
- Length of each side = 125/25 = 5cm