GK Maths Questions for Class 6/ GK Maths
GK Maths Questions for Class 6/ GK Maths is about general knowledge questions in Mathematics. Here you can find out GK questions for Class 6 students.
GK Maths Questions for Class 6/GK Maths/Maths Quiz
Answer the following:
- Find the perimeter of a regular pentagon with each side measuring 3 cm?
- Area of a rectangle = ————
- The area of a square plot of side 5m is ———
- Give algebraic expressions for “7 added to twice a number y”
- Find the solution of the equation 17 = x + 7
- If two ratios are equal, we say that they are in —————
- If the cost of 5 pencils is 12.50 rupees, find the cost of 1 pencil?
- A line segment has ———- end points.
- ———- is a collection of numbers gathered to give some information.
- One-tenth is same as ————-
- 5 paise = ———– rupees
- Write as decimal: Three hundred six and seven-hundredths
- Two fractions are ————- if they have different denominators.
- The collection of numbers ———- -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 ———— is called ————–
- When two negative integers are added, we get a ——— integer.
- Name the polygon with equal three sides.
- A straight angle is ———- a revolution.
- A square pyramid has ——— edges
- Each angle of a rectangle is a ———–angle
- A triangle having two equal sides is called an ——————–
- 15 cm
- Length x Breadth
- 25 square m
- 2y +7
- 2.50 rupees
- 0.05 rupees
- Equilateral triangle
- Right angle
- Isosceles triangle