GK Maths for Class 4/ GK Maths
GK Maths Questions for class 4 is about some general knowledge questions that you can expect for quiz competitions. Here you can find out GK questions in Mathematics for Class 4 students.
GK Maths Questions for Class 4/ General Knowledge Questions in Mathematics
Answer the following:
- Write the name of a six sided polygon?
- What is the measure of an obtuse angle?
- What is the smallest 4 digit number formed by the digits 7, 2,0 and 1?
- What is the name of a triangle with all sides are equal?
- The Roman numeral L stands for?
- What is the predecessor for the smallest 4 digit number?
- How many minutes are there in 5 hours?
- How many faces does a cube have?
- What is the shape of a brick?
- Which is a better estimate for the length of a laptop?
- How many half hours are there in 2 hours?
- Which is the only even prime number?
- How many grams make 3kg?
- Find the quotient when 55 is divided by 5?
- If the cost of 5 packets of chocolates is 625 rupees. Find the cost of 1 packet of chocolates?
- Find the perimeter of a square whose one side is 12 cm?
- Find the quarter of 1 litre?
- When a number is multiplied by 1, what will be its product?
- What will be the next number: 100, 85, 70, 55, ——–
- Find the area of a square of side 20 cm?
- More than 90 degree
- Equilateral triangle
- 300 minutes
- 48 cm
- 250 millilitre
- Number itself
- 400 square cm